Patients are admitted:
"Baltic Vein Clinic"
115 Kr. Barona Street, Riga
Surgeon, vascular surgeon, phlebologist, member of the European Society of Surgeons, member of the European Society of Vascular Surgery
Performs DUPLEX ultrasound examinations and all kinds of outpatient surgeries.
Performs all kinds of vein surgeries:
- vein closure using bioglue
- steam microimpulse endovenous thermal occlusion (SVS),
- endovenous laser surgeries (EVLT),
- endoluminal radiofrequency obliteration (RFO),
- venous surgeries as per Miller-Varady method.
Performs all kinds of surgeries in case of abdominal organs, artery and vein diseases.
Performs varicose vein sclerotherapy and capillary thermoocoagulation.
Consults and treats patients with different surgical diseases.
- Mastered the steam micro-pulse endovenous thermal occlusion system with Rene Millereta from France
- Studied at the field seminar of Professor I. Probst of the University of Mainz (Germany)
- Studied at the Center for Surgical Phlebology, Moscow State Medical University
Many thanks to Dr Ivars Prudāns and his team – the wonderful nurses – for the 2nd surgery I had!
Good luck to them in their work!
The vein surgery was done very professionally. Thanks to the phlebologist Ivars Prudans!