Patients are admitted:
"Baltic Vein Clinic"
115 Kr. Barona Street, Riga
Member of the World, European and Latvian Association of Surgeons, Internship in clinics of Germany, Italy, France.
Specialized in DUPLEX ultrasound, leg vein diagnostics and treatment. Specialized in DUPLEX ultrasound, leg vein diagnostics and treatment.
Performs all kinds of surgeries:
- vein closure using bioglue
- steam vein sclerosis (SVS)
- endovenous laser treatment (EVT)
- endovenous radiofrequency ablation (ERFA)
- vein surgeries according to Miller-Varady method.
Performs sclerotherapy of varicose veins, thermal coagulation of capillaries and Nd Yag (1064nm) laser cosmetic procedures.
Minimally invasive surgical treatment for hemorrhoids using THD and Longo methods and laser surgeries of hemorrhoids.
Performs all kinds of outpatient surgeries:
- hernia, pathologies of tail bone,
- cutaneous, subcutaneous formations, etc.,
- laparoscopic surgeries
Provides consultations in phlebology and proctology paid by the National Health Service (NHS).
- From 1998 to 2010 RAKUS "Gaiļezers" surgeon, responsible surgeon
- From 2004 Head of the Surgery Department of SIA "Veselības centrs 4" branch "Baltic Vein Clinic"
- Trained in German, Italian, French clinics
- From 1987 to 1993 Studies at the Latvian Medical Institute (later the Latvian Medical Academy)
- From 1993 to 1998 Residency in the specialty of surgeon